CAS Prep Virtual Summer 2021
July 6th to August 12
Monday to Thursday from 9:40 am to 2:30 pm
Session Fee $500
SHSAT Test Prep Program for rising 8th graders
During the summer, rising 8th grade students meet four(4) days per week for instruction and and take practice assessments on alternate Fridays. Students will be split into two or more groups to ensure small class sizes and instructors will first focus on ensuring students have the necessary prior knowledge needed for SHSAT prep. An initial diagnostic will be given to all students on the first day of the program.
- Monday to Thursday 9:40 am to 10:10 am Community Building Time (CBT)
- 10:10 am to 12:10 pm SHSAT Math/ELA Enrichment 12:10 pm to 12:30 pm Lunch
- 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm SHSAT ELA/Math
- Alternate Fridays (July 16, July 30, August 13)
- 10 am to 2:00 pm SHSAT Practice Testing
Enrichment Program for rising 3rd through 7th graders
Students concentrate on developing reading comprehension and creative writing skills and are exposed to accelerated math principles. By the conclusion of the summer they will have completed work that they will encounter during their upcoming school year. This acceleration should help build their content knowledge as well as increase their confidence. Morning sessions focus on developing core math and reading comprehension skills. Afternoon sessions revolve around creative writing, problem solving, workshops, movement and coding and are aimed at developing knowledge across various subject areas as well as developing individual creativity and expression.
- 9:40 am to 10:10 pm Community Building Time (CBT)
- 10:10 am to 12:10 pm Academic Enrichment (ELA/Math)
- 12:10 pm to 12:30 pm Lunch
- 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm Academic Enrichment (ELA/Math)
- 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm Diversified Enrichment (Coding, Yoga, Our Story, Academic Support)
Throughout the summer students will interact with guest speakers, and participate in presentations given by CAS Alumni, businesses and experts in their field of work. We will be joined by our coding experts, Digital Girl Inc and also by members of NOBLE, who will make themselves available for mentoring requests.
Payment can be made in full at registration or a 50% ($250) deposit with the balance due by July 18th.
We accept Zelle to email@example.com or paypal to paypal.me/casprep
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to modify the payment plan or need financial assistance.